I consider myself a strategic thinker and planner, blessed with the gift of creativity. I'm easily inspired, and see endless possibilities when given the opportunity to design or execute an assignment.
With a versatile skill set, I enjoy a work environment that offers variety and challenge. Moreover, I welcome the opportunity to overcome my limitations.
Northern Kentucky University | 1999-2003
Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design
Minor in Marketing
Visual & Design Skills
Social Media Savvy
Sales Representative (Remote) | March 2020 – Present
- Manage new business development, revenue attainment, and customer experience sales solutions.
- Develop and conveying core value propositions in digital marketing, commercial print, direct mail, data, and point-of-sale solutions within enterprise environments.
Marketing Manager | July 2016 – March 2020
- Collaborated with leadership to create a multifaceted marketing strategy that bridged the gap between the companies products and services, and the consumers needs.
- Supported sales in the creation, planning and execution of individual closing strategies resulting in increased sales (ie. case studies, targeted marketing campaigns, direct mail)
- Enhanced brand recognition and penetrated the market using various organic and paid channels, to deliver targeted communications. (ie. blog, Google ads, social media ads)
- Designed, curated and deployed targeted and automated email campaigns, banner ads, brochures, videos and more, to create awareness and generate a steady stream of leads while adhering to corporate brand standards and guidelines.
- Produced valuable and engaging content for the companies website, blog and social media channels that attracted and engaged the companies target groups.
- Analyzed and optimized campaign data to improve performance and growth.
- Effectively managed a $300K marketing budget that supports a $28MM sales team, across three divisions by reviewing and negotiating pricing and agreements.
Planned and organized multiple tradeshows and on-site customer seminars.
Director, Creative Digital Solutions | March 2013 – July 2016
- Oversaw the creative direction, programming and work-flow for online marketing solutions, and reduced outsourcing cost by 75%.
- Lead a team of four on-site and two remote employees by providing intelligent, consistent and steadying direction for complex programming and design needs.
- Implemented new process guidelines to increase productivity, and decrease errors between the Streamline, Production and Fulfillment departments.
Technology Coordinator | February 2010 – March 2013
- Developed large-scale online ordering portals, that helped customers such as Vera Bradley, Green Mountain Coffee, General Motors and Cintas, seamlessly manage their print and fulfillment items.
- Designed and programmed products in Pageflex Studio for online ordering.
Digital Production Coordinator | September 2008 – January 2010
- Managed and coordinated production and distribution of all digital print projects.
- Collaborated with a number of design agencies such as Latcha & Associates, Point-One-Percent, Saatchi & Saatchi and Studio XL to ensure jobs are completed in a timely manner and met all brand and graphic standards.
- Manipulated customer files to adhere to GRACOL printer specifications.
Color Analyst | October 2007 – August 2008
- Obtained a complete understanding of each printing project, then gave direction on color, re-touching, and design.
- Analyzed the mechanicals for potential color, stripping, press and bindery problems.
- Called upon to assist press checks or perform color O.K’s.
Graphic Designer | November 2006 – October 2007
- Conceptualized, designed, and developed advertising campaigns and collateral for 14 different casinos.
- Created corporate or promotional graphics, logos, brochures, ads, posters, e-blasts, indoor and outdoor signage and direct mail campaigns.
- Managed printing process on all printed materials.
Design Assistant | July 2005 – September 2006
- Responsible for designing and creating promotional items.
- Manipulated or designed customer ads for Cincinnati Family Magazine.