I consider myself a strategic thinker and planner, blessed with the gift of creativity. I'm easily inspired, and see endless possibilities when given the opportunity to design or execute an assignment.
With a versatile skill set, I enjoy a work environment that offers variety and challenge. Moreover, I welcome the opportunity to overcome my limitations.
Northern Kentucky University | 1999-2003
Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design
Minor in Marketing
Creativity, Design & Innovation
Content & Email Marketing
Website Design & Development
Basic HTML & CSS
Marketing Manager | July 2016 – Present
- Collaborate with sales to create multifaceted marketing strategies that bridge the gap between our gas filtration products and consumer needs.
- Enhance brand recognition and penetrate the market using audience management tools, to deliver targeted communications.
- Spearhead meetings with sales and production teams to discuss sales projections, marketing initiatives, and post-mortem analysis.
- Plans and oversees execution of events and activities including seminar, trade show, and team building.
- Design, edit and deploy email and web campaigns to create awareness and generate a steady stream of leads while adhering to corporate guidelines.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid distribution channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Produce valuable and engaging content for the website, blog and social media channels that attracts and converts our target groups
- Analyze and optimize campaign data to improve performance and growth.
- Develop and maintain Shopify ordering portals, that help our customers seamlessly manage their consumable inventory and order history.
- Effectively manage a $300K marketing budget that supports a $28MM sales team, by reviewing and negotiating pricing and agreements.
- Design technical sales and marketing collateral for print and online distribution.
- Ensure company image is represented appropriately, and that corporate image and standards are followed.
Director, Creative Digital Solutions | March 2013 – July 2016
- Oversaw the creative direction, programming and work-flow for online marketing solutions, and reduced outsourcing cost by 75%.
- Lead a team of four on-site and two remote employees by providing intelligent, consistent and steadying direction for complex programming and design needs.
- Implemented new process guidelines to increase productivity, and decrease errors between the Streamline, Production and Fulfillment departments.
Technology Coordinator | February 2010 – March 2013
- Developed large-scale online ordering portals, that helped customers such as Vera Bradley, Green Mountain Coffee, General Motors and Cintas, seamlessly manage their print and fulfillment items.
- Designed and programmed products in Pageflex Studio for online ordering.
Digital Production Coordinator | September 2008 – January 2010
- Managed and coordinated production and distribution of all digital print projects.
- Collaborated with a number of design agencies such as Latcha & Associates, Point-One-Percent, Saatchi & Saatchi and Studio XL to ensure jobs are completed in a timely manner and met all brand and graphic standards.
- Manipulated customer files to adhere to GRACOL printer specifications.
Color Analyst | October 2007 – August 2008
- Obtained a complete understanding of each printing project, then gave direction on color, re-touching, and design.
Analyzed the mechanicals for potential color, stripping, press and bindery problems.
- Called upon to assist press checks or perform color O.K’s.
Graphic Designer | November 2006 – October 2007
- Conceptualized, designed, and developed advertising campaigns and collateral for 14 different casinos.
- Created corporate or promotional graphics, logos, brochures, ads, posters, e-blasts, indoor and outdoor signage and direct mail campaigns.
- Managed printing process on all printed materials.
Design Assistant | July 2005 – September 2006
- Responsible for designing and creating promotional items.
- Manipulated or designed customer ads for Cincinnati Family Magazine.